Unsurpassed Durability and Dimensional Stability
Porelon Accuflo™ is a chemically blown, open cell polyurethane foam that holds and distributes ink for marking and inking applications. Extremely tough and durable, Accuflo is unaffected by fluctuations in temperature and humidity, allowing it to maintain high strength and structural integrity in the most challenging conditions. Accuflo delivers thousands of crisp, legible impressions from encapsulated ink. Its interconnected interior pore structure provides very high ink loading capacity.
Accuflo is ideal to meter ink to a marking surface from an attached ink reservoir. The durable foam is also an excellent choice for dry, friction-driven material handling applications. Accuflo foams can be produced in variety of diameters and densities.
Accuflo’s unsurpassed durability and dimensional stability under a wide temperature range makes it a unique solution for many harsh environments. Our Research and Development staff stand ready to help you tailor an Accuflo roll to your needs.
• Drive rollers for paper handling
• Metering rolls for delivery of heavily pigmented oil-based inks or paints
• Metering rolls for use with solvent-based inks for printed on non-porous surfaces such as plastic, glass or metal
When considering Accuflo for a design or application, consider the following guidelines:
• Accuflo foams are durable over a wide temperature range (40° F to 130° F)
• Accuflo rolls have been produced in sizes from ½” to 6” in diameter. Rolls formed to close tolerances stay that way — no shrinkage during use
• Accuflo inks are stocked in many colors; custom colors are available by special order. The foam can also be used for controlled dispensing of lubricating oil, tracing fluids and many solvents
• Tough, porous Accuflo foams are exceptionally strong and can withstand severe conditions and resist abrasion with varying durometer (hardness)
Porelon products contain no heavy metals and are certified to be RoHS and CONEG compliant. Our products are HAPs free (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and low in VOCs. We utilize “green” materials such as soya oil and naturally-derived oleic acid wherever possible. Identity Group is REACH registered and represented by ENVIRON as their Only Representative.